The Beachcomber RV Park is closed from October or November 1 (weather dependent) to May 1 for seasonal renters.
Please call in April for bookings May through
Located at the center of beautiful Birch Bay, the Beachcomber R.V. Park is near many exciting amenities.
One of its many qualities is that the R.V. Park is located just 800 feet from an extensive and beautiful sandy beach.
It is set amongst serene landscape that offers spectacular views of Birch Bay Golf Course, Mt. Baker, and Meadowland Park.
The secluded nature of the area allows one to escape from the rush of every day life to enjoy some well deserved peace and quiet. If you are looking for activity or excitement, feel free to emerge from the serenity of the Beachcomber R.V. Park to try a little water skiing, jet skiing, sailing, or windsurfing.
- Min 1 week stay $300 (may stay any portion of the 7 days)
- 2 week stay $475
- 1 month* - $500
* Includes $25 Power/Month
Taxes included on all rates under 1 month.
- If a renter extends 1 month a few days or more@ $25/night, NO WA State Tax is due.
- Currently, WA State Tax is 8.5% + 2% Lodging Tax+ 4% Convenience Fee
- Cancellation Policy: $40 Fee if more than 10 days notice; 10 days or less, NO Refund but may use remaining time within 12 months of date of booking.
- Dry Site $30/night - NO Hook-ups; NO Occupants/RV ONLY: $26.11 + $2.74 WA St. Tax+ Convenience Fee $1.15 = $30.
Above Rates are for May to September; October to April, if open, Winter Rates apply.
NOTE: Vistors of paying guests to the site may NOT drive into the Park. All visitors must park in designated sites outside the Park and obtain a parking pass from the site occupant and place on dash to avoid being towed.
ALL RESERVATIONS MUST BE PAID IN FULL BEFORE ARRIVAL
For credit card payments: call our office number below during business hours. American Express is not accepted by Beachcomber RV Park.
For bank deposits: direct payments can be made to “Gold Star Resorts Inc.” at the US Bank in Blaine, Lynden, Ferndale or Bellingham. US Bank requires an account number for deposit; call us for the required information.
NO CASH PAYMENTS ARE ACCEPTED AT THE PARK
Beachcomber RV Office Hours: Monday to Friday 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM PST
RV Park Address:
4770 Beachcomber Drive
Blaine, WA 98230 USA
Please note: Comcast requires RV Park Address and Site Number for hookup.
Partial Site Rules:
- Enter via Beachcomber Drive Entrance Only and Must Exit via GoldStar Drive (on the North side of RV Park).
- Per site: Only one R.V. & one car permitted; not permitted are tents, boats, pools, etc. on same site. Paying guests are to park their vehicles outside the RV Park in a designated parking space and must display a valid Parking Pass. Do not park on grass or gravel areas.
- Do not park on or use adjacent sites. Vehicle to be parked in front of R.V. and not on grass.
- Fines apply for each occurrence.
- Quiet Time: 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- No fires allowed at ANY time.
- On septic system: Flush ONLY biodegradable toilet tissue into tank; NO cigars, NO tampons, etc. Please notify your visitors and, especially, children on the sensitivity of the septic system.
- Your Recreational Vehicle & Site are to be maintained & kept in good order.
- Dogs must be on leash at all times in the R.V. Park. They cannot be left unattended outside and must be kept inside the R.V. overnight. DO NOT TIE TO THE WATER OR POWER POLES. Immediate cleanup is necessary.
Complete Park Rules are available on site in the Laundry Room.
Thank you for staying at Beachcomber R.V. Park